Chess Coaches Wanted
Part-Time Work, Full-Time Fun
Want a fun, part-time position with excellent compensation? Join our team of Championship Chess® Coaches and teach chess in afterschool programs.
Usual hours are Monday-Friday, beginning about 2:15 or 2:45, for 1 to 2 hours. Most positions are in elementary schools.
· You must be dependable, enjoy working with children and have your own transportation. All coaches must undergo a background check.
· A high level of chess skill is not required, but training in classroom management and the use of Championship Chess® materials are prerequisites.
· All coaches must have cell phones, and Internet and email access for communications, scheduling or in case of unexpected schedule changes or emergencies.
· We furnish all materials. You add the enthusiasm! We encourage public service in chess to the communities where we teach.
· Coaches can increase their incomes by adding small group, private lessons and chess camps throughout the year.
Do you have the right mix of chess and teaching skills? This could be your career opportunity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this part-time opportunity.