Summer ONLINE Classes Beginning in June
After a very successful and fun 2020-2021 School Year of Online Classes, After-class virtual play, virtual tournaments and record World of Chess achievement, Championship Chess will begin our Summer sessions, the week of June 14. This Spring Championship Chess had a great turnout for Nationals in May. Summer is a good time to have students get back into chess to be ready for Fall Scholastic Tournaments. We're already planning our annual Fall Kickoff!
Join us for online learning and fun! Each student has access to an array of chess activities:
- One virtual 30-minute online class per week (2:00-2:30PM) with Championship Chess Coaches based on student level of play. The Archived Video will be available after each class.
- Access to Championship Chess World of Chess (24/7) with videos, activities, puzzles and challenges that reinforce online class material and earn Achievement Cards.
- Online Training Games and Game Play that provide a practice arena and Coach analysis to improve play.
- Access to all weekly Archived Classes and a weekly class syllabus to help students review the previous week’s material and prepare for the upcoming week’s class through links to videos and activities.
- Invitation to participate in theme-based online game play 3 afternoons a week (2:30-3:30), plus one Swiss-style tournament (Fridays). Intermediate and Advanced players will have access to information about recommended upcoming USCF rated tournaments.